INFO TECH CORPORATION OF GOA LTD. (ITG), an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization, has been set up by the Government of Goa to promote overall growth of the state’s economy through the use of Information Technology. Government decided to entrust the work of development of infrastructure for IT Industry to this Corporation.
ITG under its business model generate revenue by undertaking works of IT infrastructure under IT facility management services wherein it provides various type of IT services to the Government Department/Organization/Institutions, Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies throughout the state of Goa. ITG has been assisting the departments & organizations by providing support and service to the IT infrastructure present in the respective Departments & organizations.
ITG after following the codal formalities had floated a tender for Empanelment of Vendors for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Networking Infrastructure (LAN & UPS Connectivity) to Government Departments /Organizations/ Institutions/ Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies in the State of Goa:
- Tender No: ITG-IT/0111/ Empanel Vendors (LAN & UPS)/2017 Dated 26.09.2017
- Name of the work: Empanelment of Vendors for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Networking Infrastructure (LAN & UPS Connectivity) to Government Departments /Organizations/ Institutions/ Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies in the State of Goa.
- Validity of Tender: up to 14.10.2019.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Vendor||Address|
|1||M/s A.S. Enterprises||Margao-Goa|
|2||M/s PC Station||Vasco-Goa|
|3||M/s Nupur Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||Panaji-Goa|
|4||M/S United Telecoms Ltd.||Panaji-Goa|
|5||M/S Amey Computers||Margao-Goa|
Empaneled rates for supply, installation and commissioning of Networking Infrastructure (LAN & UPS connectivity)
Form for Networking works for Government Department/ Organization/Institutions/Corporations/Autonomous Bodies
Service Charges of ITG: @ 5%
GST on service charges of ITG: Calculation as applicable by the Govt.
Process for obtaining the services of Networking Works
- Department / Organization has to download the Requisition form (Annexure I) and fill all the details like the type of available networking equipment, quantity of items, the preferred empanelled vendor for providing the Networking Works and forward the same to office of ITG.
- Based on the Requisition form (Annexure I) received in the office of ITG, ITG with it empanelled vendor will carry out/check all the networking facility/equipment's. Accordingly, a summary report will be generated which will mention about status Networking Facility available/Works to be carried out.
- ITG will thereafter communicate the final estimated proposal to the Department mentioning about the Cost of Networking Works as per inspection carried out by ITG/empanelled vendor.
- Further upon receiving the final approval from the department to carry out the networking works, ITG will then place the purchase order on preferred empanelled vendor mentioned by the Department in Annexure-I.
- ITG will raise the bill towards carrying out the networking works on the client Department.
- ITG will release the payments to the empanelled vendor only after receiving the same from the Department/Organization along with the following:
- Works completion certificate as per Annexure IIon Department/Organization letter head duly signed by authorized nodal officer.
- Bill settlement letter from the concerned Department/Organization.